woensdag 17 maart 2021

My Creative Time - 109th Edition Release - Sneak Peak #3

Welcome to another release at My Creative Time

Today we are Sneakpeeking
I’m Rooting For You & Plant Dies


I really wanted to make a Mini Cube Card with this set
and I got the tutorial from Dawn's Stampin Thoughts
The WOW effect of the card is amazing and this set is just made for it
And the font of this stampset 💓💓💓💓

This is what I made and I just am in love with how it turned out



 

Tip:
I used plastic strips to support the pots in front

Supplies I used;

I'm Rooting For You & Plant Dies MCT-366


***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!
ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!
You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog,
but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning!
VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment
just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook
OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

36 opmerkingen:

  1. This is so clever and creative. I love the fancy cube fold and the way you used all those different pots and plants. Such a spectacular project!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow this turned out amazing! Great job with the pop up card base and adding all the pots and greenery. I agree these go hand and hand. Hearts and paper to the love and marriage these song popped in my head!

    debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, that is awesome! So many great details.
    Joanvanc@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Adorable! I have been wanting to make a card like this for a while now. I will have to do one soon
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Please do!!it is really easy
      Thank you so much Marilyn🌱🌿

      Verwijderen
  5. I need to try and make one of these! Thanks for the link! Love this! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. WOW, that is amazing. Someone is going to LOVE displaying that in her dining room. Really nice idea. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your card is oh....so beautiful!!! I think the sentiments are gorgeous, too! Must have! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes the stamps are awesome, thank you so much Linda💕

      Verwijderen
  8. OMGOSH! Your cube card is so CUTE!!! Love your design and love these new little plants! Thanks so much for the inspiration! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. OMG Jannie....WOW Your Cube Card is Spectacular!! What an Awesome Photo Shoot providing us with the Outstanding vision you achieved....You really did Showcase this New Die Set in a most Magnificent way!!
    Talk about being ever so Creative and clever...with all of your Brilliant and Ingeniousity!! You did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. So creative! Whomever gets that card is going to leave on their desk forever!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Talk about a unique way to showcase these delightful new plants, pots and sentiments! Once again, dazzled by your ingenuity!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You are so sweet, thank you so much Carol💕🌱🌿

      Verwijderen
  12. Your card is just Awesome and Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia's Crafts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Oh, how fun!! I have to try this. My hubby does Bonsai so I'd love to make him something like this.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. The instructions are not that difficult, that would be sweet!
      Thank you so much Becca💕🌱🌿

      Verwijderen
  14. Awesome 3D card! I love the potted plants!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Super duper cute!!! I love that type of box card!!! You made this so cute and I can tell you put a lot of work into this!!! Great job!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Love this! Great card fold and I like all the plants.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Fabulous- so creative and eye catching as a center piece.

    Nslee@comcast.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen