dinsdag 16 maart 2021

My Creative Time - 109th Edition Release - Sneak Peak #2

 Welcome at another release at My Creative Time


Today we are Sneakpeeking

Happy Rainbow Dies & Rainbow Sentiments

And we all love rainbows right? So I was very happy with this design!!!!

The possibilities are endless and the stampset that goes with it is amazing!!!

This is what I made

I made a round card, because I think it really highlights the rainbow!

Tip: When you die cut two circles, you use one of the two for the back When you score 0,5 inch from the top you will create a card Glue the front on this scored bit and you have a round card!

This will help you to center what you want to put on the front

And I used my scraps, I love when you can do that


Supplies I used
Happy Rainbow Dies & Rainbow Sentiments  Pretty Circle Layer Dies MCT-D267 
A dotted ribbon


***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!
You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

26 opmerkingen:

  1. Your rainbow card is a smile-making delight! A wonderful way to send a little spirit-lifting note to someone...and the circle shape is a charming touch!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. A smile making delight...wow! Great compliment, thank you so much Carol🌈

      Verwijderen
  2. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the shape of your card and this rainbow die! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. OH MY GOSH! I LOVE your round rainbow card!! It is so cute!!! And love this new rainbow set, it is adorable! Thanks so much for the inspiration! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is so pretty and so creative! I love shaped cards and I think the rainbow lends itself to the shape anyway. Gorgeous & fun.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such a cute card! Love the colors and the shape and totally loving this new set!!
    ctimz3atyahoodotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. The ribbon is just perfect on this card. I really like the round shape of the card, too. GREAT IDEAS. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Very cute rainbow card. I like the circle shape and the dotted ribbon.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. LOVE your round card! So cute and cheery with this fun rainbow and the pretty colors!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. This is super cute!!! I love that you made a circle card for the rainbow!!!! I love how colorful you made this with your scraps!!! Love that idea!!! And the polka dot ribbon is just so perfect!!!! Thanks for all the inspiration!!!
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Love the colors used. They pop with this rainbow and background.
    Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Oh my, how creative. I love your round card, it does fit the rainbow! Beautiful card!
    Joanvanc@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen