maandag 16 november 2020

Welcome to Release 105 at My Creative Time - Sneak Peek #1

 Welcome to another amazing release at
  My Creative Time

Can you believe it is number 105? Neither can I !!

Emma has done an amazing job!

Today we are Sneak Peeking 

- Festive Branches
- Peace on Earth stampset


I knew right away what I wanted to make!
A wreath on a wooden wall
But you have to be patiënt and cut a lot of these branches before you can make a wreath! 

You know how I love scraps, so that is what I used

This is what I made:

Supplies I used:

- Festive Branches to form the wreath
- Peace on Earth for the sentiment


The bow is from the Sleigh Die (back in the shop this Friday! whoop whoop)


I made a circle to put the branches on, I used two circle dies,
but you can also use punches
I used a wood embossingfolder for the background,
if you don't have one, you can use DSP 
Tall Frame Die Layers for the card base and the inside of the card
and the sentiment on the front of the card

***Sneak Peek Giveaway***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, I will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, I will announce that winner on Friday on my blog!  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on every single blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!  For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about the release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it #mycreativetime !  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word! :)

*

35 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG Miss Jannie WOW Your Card is Breathtakingly Gorgeous!! I'm so in awe of the wreath you created using the new Festive Branches....gosh it looks so real...your idea is brilliant and ingenious...now I can't wait to get this sent and create a wreath also love your idea for Black & Textured Kraft papers totally showcases today new goodies and loving the sweet sentiment You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!YOU so ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much Miss Joan!
    I used dark brown which looks like black on a photo!
    I hope you share your wreath!!!💕

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So love how you created your wreath on the two colors of brown with the wood embossing folder! Beautifully done! I wouldn't have thought of the Santa sleigh bow, thanks, I have that one! Your card is beautiful! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you for sharing your ideas with us.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fabulous holiday wreath paired with the gorgeous bow. Thank you for sharing this lovely inspiration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Andre, the bow makes it festive right?💕

      Verwijderen
  6. I love the rustic vibe of this beautiful slimline.
    rebyah1 @gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love the rustic wood background you created for this pretty wreath! Awesome dimension and a beautiful bow!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. That wood grained background gives your wreath a wonderful rustic, cozy feel. Using scraps is always a great thing, and when the result is this beautiful it's a bonus!
    kladd94803 at aol dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. BEEEEEEAUUUUUUUUUTIFUL card! That foiled bow is just so gorgeous over the sprig wreath that you created! caholmes67@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. This wreath is beautiful! And I love the foiled bow! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I absolutely love this card--the woodgrain background, the layered wreath, the sentiment, and that it's a slimline card!!
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Super cute!! It looks just like a wreath on a wood wall~ totally got your vision!!
    Amy
    brnidgrl6870ataoldotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Love this wreath on the wooden wall!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. What a great slimline card! Beautiful concept!


    Thank you for sharing!
    cbarwick@comcast.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. The bow looks really cute. I like the reds.... sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Pretty card! Love the wreath
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Your slimline card is absolutely Gorgeous!! I love the pretty wreath!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia's Crafts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen