woensdag 11 november 2020

Need a Favor Wednesday at My Creative Time

 Welcome to another "I need a Favor" Wednesday
at My Creative Time


This is one of my favorite things to make! Emma has so many cute dies to use! 

All you need is cute paper and you are done!
Ofcourse you can decorate as much or as little as you want!

So I found this polkadot paper in my stash, I horder DSP and
Red with White dotts is one of my favorites!

Tip:
Did you know you can cut the stamps?
I know it sounds scary, but it really isn't!
I cut the stamp to fit my doily and whenever I want it back to it's original form
I just put them back together!
Easy Peasy

I love that! To adjust the stamp to your project!

This is what I made:


Supplies I used for this cutie: 
You Are Cherished (sentiment)

Have a great Wednesday!!




2 opmerkingen: