woensdag 5 augustus 2020

Welcome to I Need a Favor at My Creative Time

Welcome to another "I Need a Favor" Wednesday
at My Creative Time

I love to make favors and I use them for birthdays a lot.
People now-a-days ask for money which is boring to give
So I make something cute that both holds money and something sweet to eat

So when I need a cute box,
Emma is my go to and this time I made this:



Supplies I used:
Glitterpaper
Frap Gift Card Holder Die for the heart which I cut in half
You Are Cherished for the sentiment

2 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG Miss Jannie How Stunning and Gorgeous is your Favor!!! Beautiful Glitter Cardstock and LOVE the Pinks!! You sure did come up with Brilliant and Ingenious ideas as you showccase how Spectacular Miss Emma's goodies are and how the work together. GREAT JOB!!
    YOU SO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much miss Joan💕

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen