dinsdag 28 juli 2020

it is Birthday Palooza at My Creative Time

It's Birthday Palooza today at My Creative Time
and this means we can make anything with a birthday theme!

I still love to sent birthdaycards for birthdays and I am known for it, people are really looking forward to what I will sent to them.

So another birthdaycard is welcome, because I have to sent lots and lots

So being Summer, not really here in The Netherlands where it 
has been raining, but it is still Summer,
I thought of Flip Flops and relaxing
and so I made this:


Supplies I used:
I used two stamps and combined them
Always Love To Read only used part of the stamp
Banner is from my own stash

Have a great day!



4 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG Miss Jannie How Adorable and Fun is your Card!! LOVE your Flip Flop you really designed quite the cute Flip Flop...loving the polka dot paper and your banner..you sure know how to make someone a Great day....You did a Super Incredible Creative job!!
    YOU SO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much Miss Joan💕
    When is your birthday?
    If you would like to be surprised please sent me your adress to jannie.vanbeelen45@gmail.com 😎

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super cute and fun card! Tfs Hugs and blessings, Christine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen