woensdag 19 augustus 2020

Welcome to the 103rd Release by My Creative Time - Sneak Peek # 2

We are very proud to Sneak Peek Emma's 103rd release this week at My Creative Time

It is, yet again, amazing!!
I couldn't stop and have a thousand ideas popped into my head as soon as the goodies arrived!



Now let's go to my first project, Sneak Peek #2

This is what we are using today:
* Mermaid Background (dies)
* Mermaid Kisses (stamps)

Who doesn't love the little Mermaid...still....
Guilty, I do!

So this is what I made:
I was a lot of work but I so love the result
I couldn't stop decorating



This is what I used:
The boxcard I made from a tutorial at You Tube

I made the waves myself using
And for the sentiment at the back I used Pretty Circle Layer Dies

**Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday,
Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!
You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Tweet about it OR even Instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

31 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful box card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OMG Miss Janniei WOW Your Mermaid Box Card is Spectacular and OH so Cute!! My good gracious you sure did create Super Amazing Card...and definitely shocased how versatile this new Mermaid & Mermaid Background Dies Are....You did a Super Incredible Creative job!
    I so can't wait to make this!! YOU DO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Miss Joan, can't wait to see your take!!! Do share💕

      Verwijderen
  3. How fabulous is your mermaid tail box card! Absolutely lovely! What a delightful way to showcase the versatility of the new sets!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fabulous box card! Love the colors you used for the mermaid tails, and the Mermaid Background die is awesome! Pretty details with the starfish and plants!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a cute idea for a box. I love how she is swimming with her friends. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is wonderful! I love box cards! I love the mermaid tails :)
    arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love box cards and this one is fabulous! I am loving the sneaky peeks today!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Super fun box card. I have not made one is so long. You have inspired me to make some. Thanks for inspiring me today.

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. love your mermaid box!!!very pretty!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Oh my goodness! This is so super cute!! I love how you created your boxcard~super creative!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I like the mermaid fins peeking out of the box- great 3-d card.
    Nslee@comcast.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Love how you created this cute mermaid box card.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. How cute!!! I love the lil mermaid tails sticking up...so cute!!! Love this!! TFS
    hugs
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Amazing box card! Love the mermaid tails! Tfs Hugs and blessings, Christine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. What a fun card...love how you think outside the box...in this case inside a box card! Very clever and so pretty! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. What a beautiful box card, and such a clever way to use the mermaid dies!
    kladd94803@aol.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen