donderdag 20 augustus 2020

We are very proud to Sneak Peek Emma's 103rd release this week at My Creative Time

It is, yet again, amazing!!
I couldn't stop and have a thousand ideas popped into my head as soon as the goodies arrived!

Now let's go to my first project, Sneak Peek #3

Today we use:
* Doggies and Kitties
* Tall Paw Frame Dies

Those who have furbabies, like Emma and myself, know how important they are to us!
They are a part of our family and we hold them dear to our heart

So Emma created a beautiful new set for our Furbabies

I had to make a sad card, someone I know lost her dog and so I could use Emma's new release right away.

This is what I made:

This is what I used:

I die cut 4 recktangles from the Tall Frame Die Layers
2 to make the base of the card, one for the front and one for the sentiment

I have a very old embossingfolder which was just perfect but
if you don't have that you can use the cute little bones from this set to make your own background or use DSP
Because this dog was huge I found a silhouette online which I printed
and  
cut by hand

I used the ABC dies to make his name (Mouse in Dutch)
And the little heart, I have a lot of pre cut hearts in my stash, because I use them a a lot and I always use my scraps for that

I think it does Mouse justice, thank you Emma

**Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday,
Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!
You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Tweet about it OR even Instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)




32 opmerkingen:

  1. Love these new dies!!
    rhondazmikly at sbcglobal dot net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much💕
      The whole die and stampset are pawsome🐾

      Verwijderen
  2. OMG Miss Janniei Your Card is PAWsitively Precious as can be and you definitely did one super PURRfect Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is soooo sweet! I LOVE the sentiment and black and white!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a wonderful card...I'm sure your friend appreciated your heartfelt condolences!!! This is such a beautiful card...I can tell lots of love went into creating it!! TFS

    hugs
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Joni, I love to read your comments!
      Yes she cried! She loved the card and yes I really made it with ❤

      Verwijderen
  5. Awe! This is such a darling and adorable card! Fantastic embossed background along with the silhouette of the dog is the perfect pairing! Then the beautiful little paw print detail is a great added touch!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Charity, this set is so versatile💕

      Verwijderen
  6. So sweet! I love the embossing folder. Such an adorable releast!
    arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love your embossed background. Very sweet card. Thanks for sharing

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. This is so striking with that dog silhouette and the black and white color combo. Love how you used part of the scalloped rectangle as a decorative element.
    kladd94803@aol.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I just LOVE your card! The heart on the pup sure tells of the love and loyalty they have for us. You portrayed him so beautifully. The personal touch with his name just nailed such a wonderful card for someone. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. More than adorable even if it is a sad card. Love the embossed BG; so perfect! And I love the touch of red with the heart. Very elegant card.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Tears spilling in reading about your friend's loss; our furbabies are so precious. I'm sure your beautiful, heart-warming card touched her deeply, as it did for me. My 21-month-old miniature schnauzer, Lily, and I are ecstatic about this new pet themed collection (the entire release, to be accurate). Thank you for the showcase and please, pass along a hug to your friend; from one furbaby mom to another.
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much for your heartwarming comment💕
      I will let her know, thank you.
      So glad Emma made this set, it is just beautiful

      Verwijderen
  12. what an awesome sympathy card beautiful!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I really like the embossed background! IT IS PERFECT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Sweet pet sympathy. I like the heart on the paw.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I love the layout- embossing, embellishment, colors perfectly place images create a wonderful sympathy card.
    Nslee@comcast.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Your cards is absolutely beautiful and I love the sentiment. The saying is so true for anyone who knows the loss of their fur babies. We never forget them.
    These new dies are super awesome! I love them.

    rstevenson4@cogeco.ca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen