donderdag 5 maart 2020

Just Cards - My Creative Time

Welcome to another challenge at My Creative Time
where today is all about 
"Just Cards" 

Being a proud owner of 6 cats I just had to make this card with 
the amazing banners from Emma

For this card I used

More Chunky Stitched Tag Dies
And I turned them the other way around so I could make these cute cats

I stamped the background with You Had Me At Meow Stamp Set
and I used the sentiment from that same stamp set on the card as well!


The banner was made with the XOXO Border Dies
The square was cut out of hearts DSP with my old time favorite
Stitched Square Dies Inside and Out


And I used Peachy Keen faces to bring them alive

I think it is purrfect



5 opmerkingen:

  1. So clever how you make your kitties! Love this!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your card is adorable and so clever! Wow! Six cats is a lot of kitty love <3 I am sure they are helpful in the craft room ;)
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen