dinsdag 16 juli 2024

Make It Manly - My Creative Time

Welcome to "Make it Manly"
Tuesday  at My Creative Time


Yes we agree that it is always more difficult to make 
anything masculine right? 

But it is not difficult at all
with Emma's stamps, dies and paper! 

This is what I made 

I made a babycard for a little boy
(and if it is a girl you can switch it with a little dress)



Supplies

4"Circle Card Dies
Heart Alphabet Dies
Ginger Ginger Cupid Add-Ons
Garden Ginger Two
Mushroom Stamps & Dies
5x5 Card Die Layers
Ginger Bread Kisses 6x6 Paper Pad
Beautiful Basics 6 x 8 1/2 Paper Pad



Use the code: JANNIE at checkout to get 10% off
your entire purchase.


Here is the rest of the MCT designteam

@mycreativetime
@sweetpeasadielou
@jksand2001
@janniedekkervanbeelen
@shabbypinkhouse
@greenwoodgirlcards
@mjcarroll3773
@moe_creations
@ACreativeMuse



Follow me on Instagram
@janniedekkervanbeelen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten