vrijdag 26 juli 2024

My Creative Time 144th Release and Blog Hop

 Welcome to Bloghop and Sale 
at My Creative Time 144th Release


Ho Ho Ho
wasn't this the best Christmas in July??

Although I couldn't play all week I had so much fun
watching my amazing teamies


So finally it arrived this morning and I worked twice as hard
to make a spectaculair piece!

This is what I made


Supplies

Giant Ginger Santa
 PAPER PAD
Santa Bag Die
Special Delivery Stamps 
Ginger Boy & Girl Dies
Ginger Rain Gear One
Ginger Boy & Girl Christmas Add-Ons


Use the code: JANNIE at checkout to get 15% off
your entire purchase.


Here is the rest of the MCT designteam

@mycreativetime
@sweetpeasadielou
@jksand2001
@janniedekkervanbeelen
@shabbypinkhouse
@greenwoodgirlcards
@mjcarroll3773
@moe_creations
@ACreativeMuse


Follow me on Instagram
@janniedekkervanbeelen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten