woensdag 10 juli 2024

I Need A Favor - My Creative Time


Welcome to another Favor Wednesday
at My Creative Time

And this is my favorite thing to make!

And it is 3-D so also a favorite 


Because I couldn't play with the Beach release I thought
I would use it now!

It is Summerbreak time and my co-workers are looking forward
to a nice few weeks of work


So one of them just got married and will go to Corfu and I thought
why not make her something nice to wish her
a wonderful Summer there!

So I bought a travelsize bottle of sunscreen and made a beachbag!

Remember I made a bag like this before?
Click here

This is what I made:



Supplies




Use the code: JANNIE at checkout to get 10% off
your entire purchase.


Follow me on Instagram
@janniedekkervanbeelen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten