dinsdag 5 juni 2012

Hi from the USA

Hi everyone, I am enjoying my holiday with my dear friends in America!
It is Craftheaven here and lucky for me I have two girls around who love to craft as well.
So we went to Michaels the other day, I have never been there and I went bananas in there!
OMG it is the best!!!!
So I bought bips and bops and some crafting paper and the girls and I made 3x3 cards!
These are the ones I made! And ofcourse I had to make a box to put them in!!
Hallo allemaal, ik geniet van mijn vakantie met onze vrienden, in Amerika. Ik ben onlangs naar Michaels geweest, Hobby Walhalla, wauw, ik werd helemaal gek daar binnen!
Dus met de mooie papiertjes die ik daar heb ik gekocht heb ik 3x3 kaartjes gemaakt met een bijpassend doosje, om ze in te bewaren!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten