donderdag 31 mei 2012

It's Cuttlebug Tuesday

Is it Tuesday already?? I love Cuttlebug Tuesday and we have another great challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot!
In the UK they are celebrating the Queens' jubilee, she has been a queen for 60 years! So that requires a great gift/card.

So our challenge this week is make a gift/card fitted for a Queen!
So please join us again!!Do not forgot to go and see the other Royal Challenges of our wonderful DT members! Andy, Brenda,Helen,Jennifer,Kerry,Lillie and Theresa
This is what I made:
I made a gift, a little explosionbox and when it's opened there is a little felted frog waiting for you, wearing his crown and waiting to be kissed! I put the story of the Princess and the Frog inside there as well, so it makes a good little storybook for little Princesses!
I got the template of the frog from internet, you can find so much stuff on the internet!
It took me some time, but he was worth it, he is the cutiest! I printed the story in Word and made it fit the explosion box. On the tag I used a stamp from My Creative Time and I used Versamark and then I embossed it with white embossing powder! To make it fit for a Queen I used rhinestones!

Deze week is een Koninklijke Challenge, in Engeland viert de Koningin haar 60e jubilieum als Koningin en daarom maken wij een kaart/cadeau geschikt voor een Koningin. Ik heb besloten een explosionbox te maken, vind die zo leuk en als je deze opent, dan wacht daar een klein kikkertje op je met een kroontje. Misschien als je hem kust verandert hij in een prins! Ik heb hem van vilt gemaakt en dat kostte wel wat tijd, maar hij was het waard, hij is zoooo leuk!!! En vervolgens heb ik het verhaal van de Prinses en de Kikker uitgeprint en aan de binnenkant van het doosje geplakt, dus het is ook nog eens een klein voorleesboekjes voor een klein prinsesje.
Vind het zoooooooooooo goed gelukt!!
Succes allemaal!!

2 opmerkingen: