dinsdag 12 juni 2012

It's Cuttlebug Tuesday

Is it Cuttlebug Tuesday already?? I love Cuttlebug Tuesday and we have another great challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot!

This Sunday we will be celebrating Fathers' Day and we have a special challenge, it needs to be in different shades of blue!

So please join us again!!

Do not forgot to go and see the other fabulous challenges of our wonderful DT members! Andy, Brenda,Helen,Jennifer,Kerry,Lillie and Theresa

This is what I made!

As you know I love freebies so I look for them all the time! I found this amazing freebie at Amanda's Parties to go. All I needed to do is print the tie and I made a card with different shades of blue and I just had to use the sentiment " You are tie-riffic! I think that is awesome!!!
Hope you all have a great Fathers' day!!!

Het is alweer Cuttlebug Dinsdag en deze week hebben we natuurlijk iets voor Vaderdag, wat we a.s. zondag vieren! De opdracht is om diverse kleuren blauw te gebruiken!
Ik heb een oblong kaart gemaakt met een freebie die ik heb gevonden bij Amanda's Parties to go en het enige wat ik heb gedaan is deze onwijs leuke stropdas uitprinten en er vervolgens een leuke kaart van te maken!!
Veel succes allemaal en ik hoop dat jullie allemaal mee doen en alvast een hele fijne Vaderdag toegewenst komende zondag!!

1 opmerking:

  1. I love your card Jannie and thanks for letting us know about the freebie. Kerry x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen