dinsdag 20 maart 2012

It's Cuttlebug Tuesday!!

Hi Everyone!

Today on the Cuttlebug Spot we are making a Childeren's card featuring an animal, either stamped or using your Cuttlebug or Cricut!

I have used my "Cottage Cutz Bunnies" with Peachy Keen Stamps once again because I am totally in love with it!

I used different kinds of DSP with Emma's die from My Creative Time, she has designed an Easteregg die, with stitches, isn't that amazing? She is so clever! I have also used her Teeny Tag Greetings
they are realy tiny and make a cute little sentiment!

I then started to make a sketch

Isn't this cute already?? The bunnies really take a lot of time to make, you have to run them through the Cuttlebug quiet a few times, because all the pieces are small and need different kinds of paper and so excellent for your leftovers!!! Then I put it all together!

I also made another bow with the forktrick! As found on YouTube! Totally love it! You can never miss there!

For the finishing touch I put daisy's on (it reminded me of one of my favorite movies "You've got mail") I am totally loving it!!


Do not forgot to see the other creations of our wonderful DT members! Andy, Brenda,Helen,Jennifer,Kerry,Lillie and Theresa

Please share with us your Childeren's card creation on The Cuttlebug Spot!!
This challenge will be for fun only.


Hallo allemaal, vandaag maken we een kaart voor kinderen, met in de hoofdrol een dier! Hierbij mag je gebruik maken van een stempel of je Cuttlebug of Cricut.
Ga gauw naar The Cuttlebug Spot en doe mee!

Ik heb wederom voor mijn konijntje gekozen, ik ben helemaal verliefd op deze die, juist omdat je er zoveel verschillende versies van kunt maken. En ik heb er een Paaskaart van gemaakt, want ja dat is het alweer bijna! Ik heb de Paasei-die van Emma gebruikt, van My Creative Time en ook de Teeny Tag. Toen ben ik gaan bouwen, het kost heel veel tijd om de paashaasjes te maken, maar wat is dat het waard, zo zonder gezichtje zijn ze al poepig! Ik heb er als finishing touch nog margrietjes opgeplakt (deed me denken aan één van mijn favoriete films "You've got Mail")

Zijn ze niet ontzettend lief???

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Ah so sweet Jannie. I love those bunnies and the colours are lovely and fresh.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. soooo cute!
    do you celebrate easter the same way we do? :) just curious.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. How do you celebrate? People go to church and we have a giant brunch with delicious food and ofcourse an Egghunt!! It's one of my favorite times of the year because my sister and her kids are coming!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Too cute, really :) I love the fact that you have such a nice back side too! (het is de kers op de taart)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen