dinsdag 3 april 2012

It's Cuttlebug Spot Tuesday!

Hi everyone, boy does time fly!

Another great challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot! This time it's a sketch!


You can use the sketch however you want, you can turn in, as long as we can see the sketch.

So I was looking for inspiration, I have been rather busy and I was going through my wonderful collection of drawings made by My Sponsor DigiScrapKits, she has drawn these cute little owls and I love owls, so I have used those to inspire me, also the tree she drew I used and created my own tree, this is how I used the 3 circles on top of the sketch (doesn't have to be circles but for me it worked!!)
I ran the chocolatebrown CS through the Cuttlebug to create a woody look! and I used DSP with clouds to create the skylook! The sentiment I made with my computer and the die from My Creative Time. I made a frame with tape, I love it!!



Do not forgot to see the other creations of our wonderful DT members! Andy, Brenda,Helen,Jennifer,Kerry,Lillie and Theresa

Please join us in this amazing challenge and we can't wait to see your take at the sketch!!

Dit keer een schets bij The Cuttlebug Spot, ik was op zoek naar inspiratie, omdat ik het een beetje druk heb de laatste tijd. En ik vond deze in mijn collectie plaatjes die ik inmiddels gekocht of gedoneerd heb gekregen van mijn sponsor DigiscrapKits. Zij maakt zulke leuke tekeningen en ik heb haar uiltjes gebruikt in deze schets. Ik heb de boom door de Cuttlebug gehaald voor de nerven en de uiltjes heb ik verkleind en uitgeknipt. De tekst heb ik gemaakt op de computer en ik heb de die van My Creative Time gebruikt om deze uit te snijden. De gele omranding is plakband, die ik gekocht heb bij Het Kruidvat.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. jannie, i had to come here and tell you that i love how you used the sketch on your so very pretty card. i think you did an awesome job.
    take care, and i hope you are feeling better.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een prachtige kaart Jannie.

    Liefs Riet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Jannie. I love what you've done with the sketch, so cute. Those owls are lovely. Sorry to hear you've been poorly, hope you feel better soon. Have a great Easter. Kerry x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is terrific, that's an adorable image!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Super cute, Jannie. We have to start a Cricut save up fund for you so you can join us!!!!!! Love ya Girlfriend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen