donderdag 8 maart 2012

It's Cuttlebug Tuesday!

Hi Everyone!

Today on the Cuttlebug Spot we celebrate Mothers'Day!!

The challenge is: We know Mothers Day is a different date is the US, but in the UK it's 18th March, so our challenge is to make a Mothers Day card featuring stitching either faux or real.
At least you will have your card done way in advance!


Unfortunately we don't have mums anymore so I deceided to me a "New Mum" card for a friend who is about to become a Mum for the very first time! Very excited for her ofcourse! And she will soon have her first Mothers'Day!

I used "Cottage Cutz Bunnies" with Peachy Keen Stamps and I love it! This bunny is too cute!!! There are 6 different styles for bunnies and there are 3 different faces!

I used different kinds of DSP and ran one through the Cuttlebug with the big dotts folder! You can't go wrong there!!
Then I used the alphabet from Loelaloep, it's a freebie on her blog!
I changed the size into really tiny! And then I made bows with the forktrick! As found on YouTube! Totally love it! You can never miss there!

Then I used the "In Stitch'z Edgy borders template by Bazill" to make the stiches, they come with 8 different patterns! I never tried them before, got them from my BFF and I love it!! It is easy peasy! I used twine for this!!

I totally am loving it!!

Do not forgot to see the other creations of our wonderful DT members! Andy, Brenda,Helen,Jennifer,Kerry,Lillie and Theresa

Please share with us your Mother's Day creation and include stitching on your project for a $15.00 gift certificate to Stamps Alive. Terri has some great new products. Go visit her site here. Only one entry per person.


Hallo allemaal, vandaag maken we alvast een Moederdagkaart, je kunt hem maar alvast in huis hebben! Doe gauw mee, want we hebben weer een leuke prijs!! Ga gauw naar The Cuttlebug Spot en doe mee!

Wij hebben helaas geen moeders meer dus ik heb een "Nieuwe Moeder" kaart gemaakt voor een vriendin, die op het punt staat te bevallen.
Voor de kaart heb ik een haasje gebruikt die ik gemaakt heb met Cottage Cutz "Bunnies" en je kunt er 6 verschillende haasjes meemaken!!
Het borduren heb ik gedaan met een mal van "In Stitch'z" érg handig en makkelijk!!

Hieronder mijn creatie!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Jannie, this is so cute...I love the stitching on the bottom and your bunny's face is adorable. The banner adds such a nice touch.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cute bunny :) And what a nice idea to send it to a new mum!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen