vrijdag 24 februari 2012

Just say Hello!

Hi there,

I just wanted to make a Just Because card, to sent to an elderly couple we know so well but haven't seen in a while. We used to prepare meals as volunteers for a big group of elderly people to get them out of their loneliness and be around other people. Although a lot of work, it was really rewarding and we always had so much fun, our helps were 70 years and older!

So because I thought about them, I made this card! I love the colors I have used and especially the DSP!! I have used The Curly Die from My Creative Time, I love it and use it all the time! I made the "Hallo" (Dutch for Hello) with the Die-namics of My Favorite Things, love this font! I am so happy with them, simply because you can make a whole alphabet in one go in the Cuttlebug! I love that!

Ik wilde een zomaar kaartje maken voor een lief ouder stel die wij al heel lang kennen door de kookgroep die wij jaren hebben gedaan als vrijwilliger, we kookten dan voor een grote groep ouderen (boven de 70) om zo o.a. uit hun isolement te komen. Het was altijd erg veel werk maar er kwam ook ontzettend veel voldoening van.
Onze hulpjes waren ook boven de 70 en we hebben altijd heel veel plezier gehad.

Ik dacht aan ze en heb onderstaande kaart gemaakt met Dies van My Creative Time en My Favorite Things! Die gebruik ik allebei zo vaak, ik ben gek op dit lettertype! En het mooie is dat je in 1 draai een heel alfabet hebt en daar hou ik van!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten