dinsdag 21 februari 2012

It's Cuttlebug Tuesday!

Hi Everyone!

Today on the Cuttlebug Spot we think Springtime! It's about time, snow is gone, so please let the Spring come as quickly as possible!

The challenge is: "Spring is in the air" What comes in mind with Spring?

When I think of Spring, I think of New, Fresh, Green, Flowers, Little Lambs running around, but also fresh fruit! So I thought of Strawberries!
I then got sponsered by my terrific sponsor, My Digiscrap Kits with these amazing drawings of Strawberry Girls, aren't they adorable???

I printed them on textured CS and they almost look like I colored them myself, they are sooooo beautiful, Trina Clark is a great artist!!

I then got a piece of limegreen CS (my favorite) and polkadots DSP and made a rather big card, because I just wanted too! I then cut out the little flowers....time consuming but worth it! And I also used a printed file from Mel Stamps which is about strawberries! She has some awesome free stuff!!

I also put tape on which looks like lace, it is made of thin paper with a sticky back,very delicated and I put that behind the girl.

Although simple I just love it because the drawings are simply beautiful!

Do not forgot to see the other creations of our wonderful DT members! Andy, Brenda,Helen,Jennifer,Kerry,Lillie and Theresa

Here is my creations and I do hope you will join us in these weeks Challenge, we love how more and more are joining us in these Challenges! It is great to see all the Creativity out there!

Hallo allemaal, deze week bij The Cuttlebug Spot de challenge gaat over de Lente! Waar denk jij aan bij de Lente!
Ik denk aan Nieuw, Groen, Bloemen, Lammetjes in de wei maar ook aan lekker vers fruit, aardbeien! Met behulp van mijn gewéldige sponsor Trina Clark, van Digiscrap Kits, kon ik deze prachtige kaart maken met door haar getekende aardbeienmeisjes! Met mijn favoriete kleur groen als basis zijn ze echt supermooi uitgekomen! Op de achtergrond heb ik kantplakband van de XENOS gebruikt, dit is van papier gemaakt, heel dun en kwetsbaar maar oh zo'n prachtig resultaat! Doe ook gauw mee met onze Challenge en vergeet niet naar onze andere geweldige leden van ons DT te gaan!

2 opmerkingen: