donderdag 7 juli 2011

Inspired by / Geïnspireerd door

Hi, this week we received this adorable card to announce the birth of the son of a colleque of mine. This is a tradition in the Netherlands. And I think it is absolutely gorgious and great choice of colors!!!


And after receiving this I couldn't wait to make a congratulations card for the proud parents! So I deceided to be inspired by their card!
The idea is not mine, it is Kristina Werners'idea to use oncie's in this way but the choice of colors were mine!!! I really think dark brown and blue go very well together!
This is what I made, I used Versamark ink for the oncies and used white embossingpowder for the brown oncie!



We ontvingen deze week een geboortekaartje van een lieve collega en ik vind hem zo poepig en mooie kleurtjes dat ik hierdoor geïnspireerd werd om een felicitatiekaartje te maken! Ik werd geïnspireerd door een idee wat ik ooit op de site van Kristina Werner heb gezien en ik heb de kleuren daarin meegenomen.
Met Versamark heb ik de rompertjes gestempeld en het bruine rompertje met witte embossingpoeder gemaakt, superleuk vind ik hem geworden

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten