zondag 6 februari 2011

Happy birthday to my BFF

Hi, tomorrow will be my BFF's 40th birthday! In the Netherlands we celebrate that big! So she invited us yesterdayevenening at a church, which has turned into a restaurant and brewery, very nice!! A lot of old buildings have been re-used in Haarlem, where I live, into apartments, offices and restaurants. It gives all the objects more character I think, I love it!

So we had a great time and she was really pampered, which she deserves!!

Ofcourse I made her a card!

Morgen is mijn beste vriendin jarig, ze heeft haar verjaardag gisteren al gevierd, in een kerk die is omgebouwd naar een restaurant/bar/brouwerij, erg gezellig en sfeervol. Het was ontzettend gezellig.
Natuurlijk heb ik voor haar een kaart gemaakt!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten