vrijdag 4 februari 2011

Treats

A good colleque/friends daughter has her birthday coming up and she is "addicted" to TicTac's, so when she saw what I made with a TicTacbox she ordered 27 so her daughter could take them to school on her birthday!
So that is what I have been doing this morning!

It is not my idea, I saw it at Kerry's Paper Crafting Blog a long time ago, she is very talented. I didn't own a stamp like that, so I shopped at my Sponsor and found these wonderful Snowman. I had to adjust them to fit and then I put six of them on 1 A-4 sheet of white CS, printed them and cut. Then I punched the belly out to create the special effect! I think they are supercute! And really soooooooo easy to make!

I will put them in little plastic bags, so they will be protected!




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een klus Jannie maar het ziet er super uit! Erg leuk dat je die tic-tacjes in de buik ziet terugkomen!
    Groetjes, Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These are fab Jannie!
    Thanks for entering the DT call at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - good luck!
    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are ADORABLE !!! VERY cute idea - I may have to try something like this myself ! You are VERY talented !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen