donderdag 6 januari 2011

Card Challenge from my DT buddy Meredith!!

Meredith Scraps, my DT buddy host a challenge. The challenge is to use 'colouring' on your card somehow. It can be markers , chalks, inks. You could colour a stamp, digi, flower, ribbon, whatever your little heart desires!

I am not that familiar with coloring yet...but I like Meredith a lot and thought why not give it a try....remember it is my first attempt!

I found this free Digital Stamp on the internet, a lovely cuddly birthday bunny!
I colored him with Artists'colour pencils, something I still have when I went to a Graphic Designer school (only did one year)they are very soft and nice to color with. I colored the bunny brown and his feet and his little nose pink. The ballon is blue as you can see. I then cut a Xmas tree out of CS and turned it into a paperhat! Thought it was a brill idea! I then cut hearts and put them around the bunny!
Thank you for this Challenge Meredith, it took me out of my safety zone!

Een challenge bij mijn Cuttlebug Spot collega, maak iets en kleur iets.
De link van Meredith haar site staat hierboven. Je kunt bloemen, stempels, lintjes, van alles kleuren. Ik heb dit eigenlijk nog nooit gedaan maar omdat ik Meredith zo lief vindt, heb ik het voor haar gedaan en ik vond dit verjaardagskonijn op internet, er zijn zoveel gratis digitale stempels te vinden! Vervolgens heb ik hem ingekleurd met potloden, erfenis van mijn 1 jarig Graphische School gang en zijn feesthoed is gemaakt van een kerstboom! Er omheen allemaal hartjes....Voor een eerste keer vind ik het niet slecht gelukt! Dank je wel voor de uitdaging Meredith!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. This is the cutest card...love all the hearts surrounding your bunny. Christmas tree had, what a great idea!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sorry spelling mistake......Christmas tree hat

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow Jannie!!! I totally adore it!!! You did a fantastic job! I dont think I knew you went to graphic design school! Talented lady you are! Thank you so much for taking part in my challengexxxx
    ps: I like you a lot too xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is sooooo cute!! Love all the hearts! The design it totally fab!!
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen