vrijdag 7 januari 2011

True love

My colleque/friend has her weddinganniversary tomorrow and I made her a card. I bought these cows a long time ago at my sponsor Digiscrapsand have used them before. I love them!

What I did, I cut a round card, with the Nestibilities and then I cut the cows and put them next to eachother! At the background I used pink dotts. Then I punched a lot of hearts and put them around the card, so it would look like a phrame! I think it is supercute!

Mijn collega/vriendin is morgen zoveel jaar getrouwd en ik heb een kaart voor haar gemaakt. Deze koeien heb ik al een tijd geleden bij mijn sponsor Digiscrapkits gekocht en vind ze zo leuk! Ik heb een ronde kaart gesneden. De koetjes tegenover elkaar gezet en allemaal hartjes geponst om er een soort lijstje van te maken. Vind hem superpoepig geworden!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten