woensdag 30 september 2026

My Creative Time - Just because

 Welcome to another "Just Because Cards" 

at My Creative Time!

We can never have enough cute cards to sent right?

 I love sending them to people , just because,
so when they come home they find
a little something in their mailbox!

Today I created a pouch which holds a teabag
with the flavors of Autumn
How nice to receive this in your mailbox right?

But it could also hold a giftcard for a hot drink
of someone's favorite go to

I combined different things because it is so
easy with MCT because everything matches




Supplies

5x5 Card Die Layers
Window Card Die
Golden Harvest 2026 Paper
Fall Leaf Dies
Teddy Harvest Ephemera
Pretty Scallop Rosette Dies
I Love Fall




Use the code: JANNIE at checkout to get 10% off
your entire purchase

We are now on the new platform Skool
please join us there!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten