woensdag 16 september 2026

My Creative Time - 167th Release - Sneaky Peeks

 

GOOD MORNING & welcome to our first & only day
of sneaky peeks from our “167th Edition Release”!

 

These are the following new products we are featuring:
Fall Flowers Plate Die,
Fancy Coffee Gift Card Holder Die,
Simply Thankful Stamps,
Sunflowers Plate Die,
Teddy Harvest Ephemera,
Window Card Dies,
Window Pocket Envelope Die &
Golden Harvest 2026 Paper Pack.

 New Releases are always very exciting
especially because the release has to hop
on a plane and fly all the way to The Netherlands

And this time I was lucky to have nearly 3 hours
to design, create, make photo's and write

And I managed to make 3 designs and I am showing
2 today and tomorrow the 3rd 

So this is what I made of this amazing FALL release
I love FALL, because of the coziness, rainy days and
Pumpkin Spice coffee and comfy sweaters

S0 happy with this new
Fancy Coffee Gift Card Holder Die

I used a sleeve which I save everytime I go for 
a TOGO coffee so I can use it for crafting
And now it looks more real right?

The sentiment I used is hard to see but is
"Sending you cosy fall hugs"

And I cut up a second ephemera to put 
extra dimension to the leaf and the bow

And I made it into a card, so cut the base twice




And I made a second card, with a special inside
and I turned it into a giftcard holder as well!

This one folds flat!





So this card box is made from a piece of CS
Cut in half so for me that is 10,5 wide and 29 cm long
then score at the long side at 10 cm - 14 cm - 24 cm - 28 cm
and cut a window (circle/square) from the 24 cm piece
and then cut a seperate piece of 10,5 by 14,5 cm

And stick the box to the seperate piece by sticking the bottom 
to the top (see the middle photo)

Everything we showcase today

will be available for purchase tomorrow, THURSDAY,
September 17th, 2026 @8am PST!

The sale will end on FRIDAY, September 18th at midnight PST.

 

Don’t forget to use my code:
JANNIE at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase
starting tomorrow 9/17 @8am PST.

 

I hope you enjoyed our sneaky peek featuring our new products! Don't forget to join us again tomorrow for our release day! :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten