woensdag 27 maart 2024

My Creative Time - I Need A Favor

 Welcome to another Favor Wednesday
at My Creative Time

And this is my favorite thing to make!
And it is 3-D so also a favorite

So I decided because it is nearly Easter
to make a Quick and Easy one
And with all the wonderful stamps, dies and papers
at MCT you really can't go wrong!

So since the last release (140th) I have been 
absolutely in love with her new Paper Pads
so ofcourse I had to use it!

And I made a bunny like I have done before
or click here for more inspiration

And I just couldn't stop playing!
And I love how it came together
I am so HOPPY

And ofcourse I put some cute chocolate 
Easter bunnies in there



Supplies

Short Milk Treat Box Die
Teeny Tag Holidays
Tulip Dies
Little Mr. Snowman (Easter bunny body)
Assorted Mini Tag Dies
Ginger Easter One
Paper Pad Spring 2024
Pretty Layer Oval Dies
Crafty Friend (the tail)


Use the code: JANNIE at checkout to get 10% off
your entire purchase



Follow me on Instagram
@janniedekkervanbeelen




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten