woensdag 14 februari 2024

I Need A Favor - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another 

"I Need a Favor"

at My Creative Time 


I love this day! 
My number 1 thing I like to make are favors,
little gifts for people I know and
with these small gifts I like to surprise them.

And they so appreciate it, it brings a smile to 
their face and that is worth all the effort 

And you know me, I like to stretch MCT products!
And today I made this box and I have used MCT's paper

I gave it to my lovely niece, who celebrated her birthday
and she loved it, she said she had run out of cute cards
so she was very happy to got them!

This is what I made and when it is empty you
can put your phone in there!



Use the code: JANNIE at checkout to get 10% off
your entire purchase.



4 opmerkingen:

  1. So pretty!!! Beautiful gift!!! Always nice to have extra supply of cards! Happy birthday to your niece. Have a great day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aaaw thank you so much Linda❤️💕 Happy Valentine Day

      Verwijderen
  2. Love these!!! They are all so pretty and I can tell you put a lot of love into them! I'm sure your niece loved them! I like that the box can be used again once the cards have been given!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen