donderdag 18 januari 2024

I Need A Favor - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another 
"I Need a Favor"

at My Creative Time 


I love this day! 
My number 1 thing I like to make are favors,
little gifts for people I know and
with these small gifts I like to surprise them.

And they so appreciate it, it brings a smile to 
their face and that is worth all the effort 

And I like to be prepared for Valentine's day
I like to give favors at work or to my friends
And my go to is this little box and Emma has the best paper
Quick and Easy and it looks amazing

2 opmerkingen:

  1. So so cute, Jannie!!! It is so much fun to put a smile on someone, worth all the effort. Have a wonderful day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It truly is Linda!!Hope you will have a wonderful day too, thank you💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️

      Verwijderen