woensdag 6 december 2023

I Need A Favor Wednesday - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another Favor Wednesday
at My Creative Time


And we are in December already, hasn't this year flown by?

December is the month to make favors for the 
extra special to show them your love or appreciation right?

Today I am playing with the new Snowman because I can
and I love him sooooooooo much and I have turned him into
Father Snow Christmas!

HO HO HO 

And I put him on one of my to go favor boxes
Easy to put together, which I love, even now
in this very busy month!

I bought Peppermint balls because they look like
snowballs right?



Supplies

Make a cup of cacao, coffee or tea because
this is a long one!

Fancy Treat Box
(cut the smaller front piece out of vellum)
Little Mr Snowman
I Love Fall
( used the buckle)
Ginger Boy & Girl Christmas Add-Ons
(for Santa's hat)
Snowflake Tag Die

Used Felt for the scarf, his coat andSanta hat

2 opmerkingen: