woensdag 6 september 2023

I Need A Favor - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another 

"I Need a Favor"
at My Creative Time 


I love this day! 
My number 1 thing I like to make are favors,
little gifts for people I know and
with these small gifts I like to surprise them.

And they so appreciate it, it brings a smile to 

their face and that is worth all the effort 

I also like to make them for a birthday!

I used to make them for my niece but she is 17 already
but I help my co-worker with her little girls their birthdaytreats

So since I missed the amazing Sneak Peek Week 
of Release # 136 I thought why not use them in
the after weeks and see what I make with them

So I love the little Pirates, they are so adorable
so when I saw the new Edged Edge Z Card Die
one element made me think of a boat instantly

So I made a Pirateship!
I couldn't stop playing

And I put it on a treatbag which holds
little treasury's with candy!!!

OMG....

So I even put in a shark....can you spot him?


Supplies

Ginger Boy & Girl Costumes #2
(I used Sticky Sheets)
Small & Medium Ginger Faces
Edged Edge Z Card Die
(to make the Pirateship
and the red flag)
Happy Haunting
(to make the shark)
Tall Popcorn Die
Cute Popcorn Die
(to make the waves)
Star Pillow Box Die
(to make the sail)
Tall Fancy Frame Dies
(to make the biggest sail)
I Love Fall
(to make the ducats/golden coins
I used the small glasses)








4 opmerkingen:

  1. Jannie this is darling. I love the little pirate ship and it’s mateys! Great use of so many MCT products.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How cute, I love the whiskers on the pirate's chin, the shark fin surrounding their boat, the treasure coins in the ship and the popcorn water!!! That looks adorable!!! TFS :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen