woensdag 13 september 2023

Giftcard Giving - My Creative Time

  Welcome to another Give Card Giving 
at My Creative Time

Giftcards are so easy and fun to give and
even more fun if you can create
a custom made Giftcard Holder!

And Emma has so many cute Gift Card Holders 
which are Q&E
(=Quick & Easy :) )

Because Pumpkin Spice Latte season
has opened how could I not make 
a statement that it did!

I love Pumpkin Spice Latte and am so
happy we have a Starbucks in our town
in the Netherlands!

And I got a new PSL mug from my sweetest friend
Jennifer
during my stay at their house this April
 I am so Happy I can finally use it




For the sleeve I used a sleeve I got with my
coffee to go ( I save everyone of them)
(I used the witches hat for the stem of the pumpkin)
I Love Fall (sentiment and little pumpkin)




6 opmerkingen: