woensdag 19 juli 2023

Gift Card Giving - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another Gift Card Giving
at My Creative Time


 I love Giftcards because
they are easy to find and easy to give!

But.....it is even nicer if you can make a giftcard into
something with a WOW factor
and there are so many options in the MCT store

So as you know Emma know has her own 
6x6 Paper Pads and boy are they amazing
I really like the color combo's

So today I am making a giftcard holder
which hold a nice teabag
which says "Happy Birthday"

I keep them in my desk at work
because there is always someone
celebrating his/her birthday
so I have something cute at hand


This is what I made


Supplies
Fancy Gift Card Holder Die
Small Tea Cup Dies
Wavy & Regulair Tag Dies
Fun Valentine 6x6 Paper Pad
Ginger Chefs 6x6 Paper Pad
Crafty Friend
Assorted Mini Tag Dies


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten