woensdag 14 juni 2023

I Need a Favor Wednesday at My Creative Time

 Welcome to another
"I need a Favor" Wednesday
at My Creative Time


My number 1 thing I like to make are favors,
little gifts for people I know
and with these small gifts
I like to surprise them

Today we are using one of my 
favorite dies
This purse die is so versatile
and with a little box in the middle

it can fit all kinds of little treats

And I just love the Daisy Die

Tip:
Just die cut a lot of Daisy's
and keep them near,
they can spice up any project
because they are soooo cute







Supplies
Purse Die
(cut out twice)
Daisy Dies
(another big favorite of mine)
Gift Card Greetings
Fancy Treat Box Die
(for the middle part)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Good looking purse, Jannie, those little daisies certainly do the job of spicing it up so beautifully! I love it! Have a wonderful day! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Linda, I want this bag for real!
      You're a daisy! Have a great day💕

      Verwijderen