dinsdag 9 mei 2023

Tag It Tuesday - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another Tag It Tuesday
at My Creative Time 

Today I am playing with the cute
Wavy & Regular Tag Dies
Remember them?

Because it is close to the end of school
I thought I would make something
you can give to those amazing teachers

And you know me.....

I turned the Tags into something different
I turned it into a pencil!

Which I have done before....
Click here to see how you can turn a MCT die
into something completely different

And this cute little pencil is so easy
to make and you can make a lot 
while using your scraps too!

I put it on a Post-It Note Holder
and I love it💓


Supplies
Wavy & Regular Tag Dies
Used the middle of the three
to make the shape of the pencil
I used the Wavy Tag to make the 
curly bit on the pencil
Gift Card Greetings
Note Holder Die (it's on sale now!!!)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love it, too, Miss Jannie, how super creative and fun!!! Love how you put it on the post it holder. TFS Have a truly, wonderful day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you soo much Linda, have a wonderful day too💕

      Verwijderen