woensdag 22 maart 2023

Giftcard Giving - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another 
Gift Card Giving
at My Creative Time


 I love Giftcards because
they are easy to find and easy to give!

But.....it is even nicer if you can make a giftcard into
something with a WOW factor
and there are so many options in the MCT store

So as you know Emma has her own 
6x6 Paper Pads and boy are they amazing
I really like the color combo's

Today I am playing with the amazing
Giftcard Tag Dies

And one of the amazing dies is a sock
and because we are having an addition
to our Family...
Our Niece and Nephew are having
a babyboy


I really wanted to make them a
babycard and I thought this set
is just perfect!

This is what I made
and with Emma's amazing paper
it is just too cutesie



Supplies

Giftcard Tag Dies
Cute Card Dies 
Dad Die
Embossing folder with
baby feet from my own collection

2 opmerkingen:

  1. So sweet! Loving how you brought it together with all the details! TFS Have a nice day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen