woensdag 18 januari 2023

Gift Card Giving - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another

Gift Card Giving
Wednesday
at My Creative Time


 I love Giftcards because
they are easy to find and easy to give!

But.....it is even nicer if you can make a giftcard into
something with a WOW factor
and there are so many options in the MCT store

So as you know Emma know has her own 
6x6 Paper Pads and boy are they amazing
I really like the color combo's

So today I am making a giftcard holder
the one I really wanted to make
a long long time

I never played with this die and 
you know me....I wanted to try

If I could turn it into a house for
Gnomie!!!

I thought he was retired but was so 
lucky to see he is still there!
I am so glad I could still use him and I hope you
like his house




Supplies

Love you lots
Ginger House
(which I turned into a mushroom)
Pretty Oval Layer Dies
(for the top of the mushroom)
Ginger Accessoires One
(for the white spots on the mushroom)
Ginger Accessoires Two
(for the white spots on the mushroom)
Cute Heart Frame Dies
(Heart on door)
Foliage Dies
(for the plants in front of the mushroom)
Small Flower Dies
Tag Frame Die Layers
Fun Valentine 6x6 Paper Pad


0


6 opmerkingen:

  1. How darn cute and sweet!!! You are so clever and creative!!! This house is the sweetest thing ever! LOL Loving how you brought it all together! Just beautiful! TFS Have a swell day! Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. P.S. I craft with my niece and sister, you would be so fun to craft with!!! LOL :) We would never know what you would come up with, it would be so fantastic to watch! hehehe Lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aaaaw that is the sweetest!! Thank you so much Linda💕

      Verwijderen
  3. OMG Miss Jannie R U Kidding me?!!! NOPE cuz seeing is believing....U R the REAL Deal.!!
    Your Shroom Home is Adorable and There is no place like Gnome!! Gosh Girl You never cease to amaze again you've come up with a Cool, Cute and Clever Creation and I so SO can't wait to make it!! I LOVE that little Gnome too and have had him a long time and I'm so glad he now has a place in your hot little craftabulous hands!! Thanks for your Outstanding Photos which make for an Outstanding Tutorial and Thanks Too for Sharing your Tips, Tricks & Techniques!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen