donderdag 20 oktober 2022

Anything Goes - My Creative Time

 Welcome to Anything Goes 
at My Creative Time 


It is always so much fun if Emma says to her Design Team....
Anything Goes  

And because I couldn't play with this awesome release
during the Sneaky Peekies
I grabbed my chances
and thought...let's do it today!

Let's use this awesome DSP and make a cute bag
for my Kruidnootjes (Ginger cookies)
These Kruidnootjes are very tied to this period in time
On November 12th Sinterklaas will arrive 
in the Netherlands and the most fun and special time
will start!!

It is our Dutch "Xmas" but we celebrate Xmas
as well, but in our house Santa doesn't brings
the gifts but Sinterklaas does, on December 5th

And his helpers, Zwarte Pieten, carry candy with them 
and their trademark are these Kruidnootjes, mmmmm
So to make a cute bag for it I deceided to extend 
one of my favorite dies again!


This is what I made




Supplies

Shopping Bag Die (cut this 4 times)
Ginger Bread Kisses 6x6 Paper Pad
(and cut 2 times out of this cute DSP)
Sweet Gingerbread Person Die
(cut it on double cardstock and turned it 
into a card and then one more on top)





2 opmerkingen: