woensdag 29 juni 2022

Gift Card Giving - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another
Gift Card Giving 
Wednesday
at My Creative Time


 I love Giftcards because
they are easy to find and easy to give!

But.....it is even nicer if you can make a giftcard into
something with a WOW factor
and there are so many options in the MCT store

Because the weather has been gorgeous here, 
I wanted to make a giftcardholder to 
hold a giftcard for icecream!

And when I bought the giftcard, they giftpacked it
with a cone, how cool is that??
So  I just had to use that right??

I scream
You scream
Everybody likes icecream....right?

So I had the paper but wanted to make my own 
icecream...which ofcourse :) I did


This is what I made and I used Glossy Accents
to give the sprinkles more sprinkle




Supplies I used:

Wallet Gift Card Holder Die
Celebrate You 
(the top of the cupcake I used for ice)
Square Tag Dies (to make the cone)
Label Dies

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute gift card holder!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Marilyn, hope you have a great one too❤️

      Verwijderen
  2. Your ice cream cones look so good, it's like you could reach out and eat one. Lol Awesomely done, I love the glossy accents on the sprinkles. I can see them shining! TFS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super cute and fun gift card holder! The ice cream looks so yummy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen