dinsdag 22 maart 2022

MCT - Release 119 - Sneak Peek #2

 Welcome Release 119 
at My Creative Time 

Today we are Sneak Peeking

~ Here For You ~ Assorted Mini Tag Dies
And this one is unbearably cute I love teddybears!!!
This is what I made
First I made a little tissueholder and put Teddy on front and I colored him in The Fancy Treat Box Die holds a mini pack of tissues perfectly and I found some with red hearts to matchy matchy with the heart Teddy is holding and I used a tartan DSP because that reminds me of a linnen handkerchief
Supplies I used

The second project I made with the cute Assorted Mini Tag Dies
And I had an idea instantly and I used my scraps to make this elegant and lovely card And yes I made the Hello into Hallo which is Dutch
Supplies I used Assorted Mini Tag Dies More Big Word Dies (put Hello and Happy together to create Hallo)
***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!


23 opmerkingen:

  1. Both projects are so unique and really emphasize the new dies so well, really cute!!! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute bear and tags! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cute way to give a pack of tissues. I like how you colored the bear. Creative card design with the tags.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Omigosh! Love your adorable tissue holder! The card with the mini tags is so super creative! Well done! Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. How cute your teddy tag is. I like the 3D effect of the sentiment banner. This is adorable. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such clever ideas...love both your projects. Samburnett@tisd.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful card made from your scraps!!!, gorgeous, love the tissue box, teddy is soooo cute!! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Awesome projects today! I love your creativity.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Jannie, your bear tissues holder is incredibly cute! Such a sweet way to jazz up tissues! Your second card is fabulous; talk about an imaginative way to transform scraps into something wonderful! Love these showcases!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Love your awesome tissue box holder and the card is so cute! Thanks for the inspiration! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Really cute projects! Love the papers! Darling tissue holder with the bear! Love the way you colored him!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. This bear just mekes you want to snuggle up, great for when you're under the weather. The tag background is so eye catching!

    mendo.dre at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen