donderdag 20 januari 2022

117th Release - Sneaky Peek #4 - My Creative Time

Welcome to the 117th release
 at My Creative Time

Today it is Sneaky Peek # 4

- Pocket Treat Die
OMG I love this Treat Die!!!


I have used my new DSP and I love it 
and it is just perfect for this box and

used the beauty's we Sneak Peeked so far

And I will sent these to all my sweet friends
for Galentine"s Day for sure💓
because they do make my heart smile

I put two Mini Ritter Sport chocolates in there

The box doesn't need a bow, but I wanted 
to go all out!!!

Click here, if you missed it
Doilies
Wonkey Hearts
Sending Love Stampset

This is what I made


Supplies I used

Pocket Treat Die
Ginger Doilies
Wonkey Hearts
Sending Love Stampset
Heart Label Die



***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!
ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!
You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

22 opmerkingen:

  1. LOVE how colorful and fun this is. It is cute for Valentines but many other occasions too! I like the doily behind the heart as a fun little add on!
    allie
    Allieburns@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OMG Miss Jannie How Gorgeous is your Treat Holder!! What Pretty Paper and Colors you chose and Loving too that you used Miss Emma's heart label die set.....You really did a Super Incredible Creative Job as you showcase how Awesomely Miss Emma's goodies all work together!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Am so glad you like it, thank you so much Miss Joan💕

      Verwijderen
  3. Beautiful treat holder box! Love that you used vellum for the heart doily! Pretty patterned papers! Thanks for sharing your great ideas! Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Pretty layering on your adorable treat holder! Love the doily and wonky heart! Fun project!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The lime green is adorable!!! I love your paper colors and patterns. And the doily is so darned cute!!! Loving this. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So pretty!!! I am enjoying that you made the treat wrap very frilly with the vellum and pretty, red bow! I love your paper, green heart, and the heart label tag, seems very warm and friendly, for whomever the recipient is! Your gal pals will love it! TFS all week, all of your beautiful projects, it was such fun to see them. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. A fabulous little gift to share with someone! It is sure to brighten some ones day!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. very cute--I like the paper and the stacked doily, heart and label die.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Love how colorful and pretty this is.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Jannie, your galentines will be super thrilled to receive your beautiful treat boxes! Eye candy on the outside; candy for the tastebuds inside. Wnning combination, for sure! A fabulous wrap-up to your week of marvelous showcases!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Jannie your friends will love your beautiful treat boxes!! So so cute!! And love the paper and I think the bow is perfect!! Thank you so much for all the wonderful inspiration this week! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen