donderdag 9 december 2021

Gift Card Giving Thursday at My Creative Time

 Welcome to another Gift Card Giving Thursday at
My Creative Time


I think Giftcards are the Number 1 gift these Holidays,
they are easy to find and easy to give!

But.....it is even nicer if you can make a card into
something with a Christmasfactor
and there are so many options in the MCT store

In the Netherlands we have different traditions
around Christmas time and we don't have Gingerbreadmen
And I really like the look of them and I really miss
the Gingerbread stamps Emma used to have, click here

So I thought, why not created one myself!
And I used the 4x4"Circle Die which fits a giftcard perfectly!

This is what I made and isn't she adorable????




Supplies I used

4"x 4"Circle Card Dies
Peace on Earth
Another Date Night (cute hearts)
Tall Floating Edge Die (for the frosting)
Tall Bubble Cover Die (for the eyes and I made them glossy)
Happy Rainbow Dies (for the frosted smile)
Medium Pretty Bow Die
Gift Card Helper dies


10 opmerkingen:

  1. This little gingerbread girl is a cutie!!! I love her heart cheeks, her little bow, and big smile, so adorable and makes for a great gift card holder!!! Loving it, Jannie! :) Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Am soooo glad you like her too!! I really love her and she makes such an original way to give a giftcard right?

      Thank younso much Linda💕

      Verwijderen
  2. OMG Miss Jannie How Adorable, Cute and Precious is your gift card holder!! Girl you never cease to amaze with your brilliant and ingenious ideas using Miss Emma’s Goodies!! I so can’t wait to create a gift card holder like yours so thanks for your detailed recipe and beautiful pics!! You did a super incredible creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you soo much Miss Joan and Merry Christmas💕🎅

      Verwijderen
  3. Omigosh! Love, love, love your gingerbread gift card holder! So creative in using various dies to create her adorable face! Great job! Tfs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your gingerbread gift card holder is absolutely adorable! So creative, sweet and charming! LOVE this!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Omg! Sooooo cute! First time crafter here! Love this idea!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Welcome Nichole!!
      Please try it, it really isn't complicated!
      Thank you so much and keep on crafting💕

      Verwijderen