woensdag 10 november 2021

My Creative Time - I Need A Favor

 Welcome to another "I need a Favor"
at My Creative Time


My number 1 thing I like to make are favors,
little gifts for people I know and
with these small gifts I like to surprise them.

Tomorrow we celebrate the Dutch "Halloween"
only it is not a dress up/scary festivity, I think it is much better
It is a festivity for childeren

On 11 November, children the country will be going door to door,
lanterns burning usually made at school 
with a light and adorably singing songs 
in exchange for candy.

It’s time for Saint Martin,
the second best-known saint in the Netherlands.
(Number one is ofcourse Sinterklaas)

Most of us get mini chocolate bars because
usually lots and lots of childeren will come to your door.
But unfortunately they pass my door a lot, 
so I will treat my co workers to some cute favors in honor of November 11th

This is what I made


This Shopping Bag Die holds 2 mini bars which is awesome.
I printed Dutch words on cardstock
to create my own background

I love this bag so much, if your paper is not too thick
you can run two pieces through your die cutting machine
and stick them together for this cute bag!

I folded the top to make it interesting


Supplies I used
Number 1 die from my own stash



1 opmerking:

  1. Such a cute treat bag, your Halloween sounds like such fun, have a very nice one! Your co workers will love you! Lol Have a wonderful day! TFS Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen