donderdag 2 september 2021

 Welcome to another amazing release at

My Creative Time


Welcome to another Giftcard Giving Thursday
and there are so many options in the store

I get inspired every day and although I have seen this fold
many times, Angela McKay inspired me

And ofcourse I had to make another animal to fill up the "Zoo"

As you might know I was inspired by the reindeer, 
then I created Miss Cow


 

And now I would like to introduce you to Miss Piggy (hihihi)
and I also was inspired by this little Piggy, I love how she wears the bandana




I adjusted the measurements
the card is originally 8,5"by 5,5" (score at 2"and 3 1/8"both sides)

but then the giftcard wouldn't fit
so I adjusted it to 22 cm wide
and scored at 5-3-3-5 cm
the middle part is 6 cm which is perfect for the giftcard
The panels on the back were adjusted to fit the card

Supplies I used









7 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een leuk idee weer en wat een leukerd the piggy met bandana!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OMG Miss Jannie OMG Holy Cow Your Card is MOOvelous!! I so can't wait to make your Cow....you sure do come up with Unique, Brilliant and Ingenious ideas using Miss emma's Fabulous Goodies. Thanks so much for your Outstanding Recipe...GIRL YOU SO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OMG so sorry I meant to say Piggy yiikes.....so excited just typed aways without thinking!!
    Miss Jannie OMG Your Little Miss Piggy is so cute !! I so can't wait to make your Miss Piggy....you sure do come up with Unique, Brilliant and Ingenious ideas using Miss Emma's Fabulous Goodies. Thanks so much for your Outstanding Recipe...GIRL YOU SO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you so much Miss Joan oink oink🐽💕

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Genius! I love how you have created new animals from that one die. Wow! The new pig is absolutely darling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen