maandag 14 juni 2021

My Creative Time - 11th Anniversary and New 111th Release - Sneak Peek #1

 Welcome to another amazing release 
at My Creative Time  

and we are celebrating the 11th Anniversary
of amazing designs and releases!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray

Today we begin with an amazing Sneak Peek

~ More Big Word Dies & More Sentiment Strips (sentiment strip dies coordinate w/our Big Word Sentiment Stamps)

So when I saw the "Hello" I immediately thought of
I'm Rooting For You  MCT-366 stampset
which goes perfect with these Big Word Dies!

And the sentiment strips are an amazing addition
to the Big Word Sentiment Stamps

So this is what I made:

Tip:
I created my own background
by using I am Rooting for you Stamp !

Supplies I used:

More Big Word Dies & More Sentiment Strips

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning!
VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)


31 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Jannie, your card looks so incredible with the I'm Rooting for You stampset hello word background you made and then the new gorgeous big die sentiment on top! These dies have me jacked, I am so excited for them! Lol I love the new big words dies with the hearts! Your card is amazing! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love how you die the HELLO in the background! The hello die is awesome! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OMG Miss Jannie WOWIE WOW What a Fabulous and Spectacular Card!! I am LOVING your "HELLO" background gosh what a Brilliat idea and your total look sure does showcase Miss Emma's New Release in a Magnificent way!!
    Thanks for all the inspiration....I can't wait to get all of Sneaky Peek #1. YOU SO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I just love what you made with this new big word die set. I just love this heart font!!
    paneki22@socal.rr.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What fun and festive card. Love your style!!
    Hugs,
    debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the background you created for your card! Awesome 'hello' die for the sentiment!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love a stamped all over design like this. Clever card.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Such a cheery card!!
    Lorraine Gall
    jlgall@cox.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love how you used the stamp to make a background that matches the die!
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Your multi-hello background is a charming stage for the new Hello sentiment! So pretty!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Oh I love your card!!! I love that you made your own background with the matching stamp...that is really so awesome!!! And the colors work so well together too!!! love it!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. DIY backgrounds are so fun to make and create such unique cards, the black and white are perfect with the teal!

    mendo.dre at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. So cute. I like the stamped background.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Absolutely awesome. Love all the stamped background.
    Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Wow, love how you made a background that matches the word die...so fun!
    apedoak@aol.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Cute card! Love the background
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Great way to create the background @ sewgoodall@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen