woensdag 26 mei 2021

It is 3-D Wednesday at My Creative Time

  Welcome to another 3-D Wednesday
at My Creative Time


I love to make 3-D projects, they are my favorite!

And I like to stretch the dies where ever I can
because I really want to use these amazing dies
so when I need a little bigger example, I try to make it!

So this is what I made

I cut the die 4 times instead of 2 times and tadaa a bigger bag!
I love it so much if you can!!!!
And it turns out the cutest


Supplies I used:

Bunch of Stitched Doily Dies MCT-D107 and put a 
Pretty Circle Layer Dies  MCT-D267on the back to write a message
Big Word Dies MCT-D315





2 opmerkingen:

  1. Fantastic!!! How awesome! I must have no imagination. :( but you are showing me what is possible and to think outside the box more. You're terrific, thanks. You and the others are such a great design team. Have a great day! Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aaaaw thank you so much Linda!! Always here to help💕

      Verwijderen