donderdag 4 maart 2021

My Creative Time - Just Cards

 Welcome at another "Just Cards" at My Creative Time


I have a shortage of birthdaycards and was glad I got to make this one!
Our friends little girl has turned 3 and so I could sent her this card!

I am so happy with Emma's lollipop holder dies 
because they are so versatile. 

You can use it in so many ways!
 I chose to put just the bunny's head on the card and made her all girlie girlie, because when you are 3 you are all girlie girlie right? 

This is what I made:

I love this card soooooooooo much

Supplies I used:

Bunny Lollipop Holder
Die
 
Square Tag Dies
Somebunny Special

Have an amazing day!



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute card and love the cute bunny!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is just darling!!! She is going to love it! So Springy with that cute Bunny!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Joni, so nice to read your comment again! I got a reply of the Mum and she told me the birthdaygirl was very happy with the card and she really loved it

    Thank you so much Joniđź’•

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Awwwww... this little card is so cute, I know that little girl loved it, too! Love the big 3 on there!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen