dinsdag 23 maart 2021

My Creative Time - Birthday Palooza

 Welcome to another Birthday Palooza at
My Creative Time 


You can't never have enough Birthdaycards right?

And I like to sent them because real mail is the best right?

So it has been a while since I used him but there he is!
And he brought his friends

I created a Birthday Gnomie Palooza and I love them


Supplies I used

Tip:

Use a post-it and stamp Gnomie on there, cut him out and then 
you can use him as a template to stamp others next to him!


Have a great Tuesday!


4 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG Miss Jannie Your card is as Precious and Adorable as can be!! Impeccable color and fussy cutting job!! Gosh yiu are so talented and your card will definitely make one lucky persons birthday extra special,,,heck just seeing your card makes my day extra happy and fabulous!! YOU so did a super incredible creative job!! Thanks for sharing your Recipe!! YOU so ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Never enough birthday cards is the truth! LOl Very cute birthday card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen