donderdag 25 februari 2021

My Creative Time - Give Card Giving Thursday

 Welcome to another Give Card Giving Thursday 
at My Creative Time

Giftcards are so easy and fun to give and even more fun if you can create a custom made Giftcard Holder!

And Emma has so many cute Gift Card Holders which are Q&E
(=Quick & Easy :) )

The one I used is new and I love it and by using the cutest DSP
(=Design Series Paper) you can turn it into a purr-fect gift!

I made this for my dear BFF Diana, we will celebrate our Friendversary
between March  2nd and March 4th  (depends on the stamp of the Post Office).

We became Penpals in March 1982, so 39 years this year.
I got into this PenPal program to improve my English and I got Diana and it couldn't have been a better choice!
She really helped me improve my English and we became better and better friends through the years!

We grew up together and we celebrated our 50th birthdays in New York before the Pandemic, I am so grateful that we could! And we had an amazing time!

And we both adore cats and we are both Cat Mums so this was an easy one
to design and I just love how it has turned out!
Can't wait to sent it to her



Supplies I used:
Doggies & Kitties (MCT-357-1) Out of Stock for this moment
More Chunky Stitched Tag Dies  (MCT-D232) (to make the Cats)

***Also, just a little reminder that tomorrow
(2/26/2021) is the last day for our sale!  
Sale will end at midnight PST.

Use the code:  FEB2021 at checkout
to get your 15% off of your entire purchase!  
Sale applies to in-stock products only!  

You can start shopping HERE! 



Have an amazing day!!

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Adorable gift card holder! Love the kitties!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love this! Adorable. Love the story as well. Is there a stamp for the kittens faces? Thanks so much for your inspiration and for sharing your adorable creation!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Dolly and yes there is, you can click the link in my supplies, it is called "Doggies & Kitties" 💕

      Verwijderen
  3. Found the faces with the kittens stamp set...Thanks again!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Actually, I won this one, and am delighted with it! Your gift card is adorable! TFS :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Incredibly adorable; perfect for a cat mom! And how clever to use the banners for the kitty faces! LOVE this!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen